Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday!

Today my step dad turned the big 6-0!!! That's right, 60! So to help him celebrate mom decided to have a party. Since tomorrow is Lauren's 8th birthday, we decided to celebrate hers as well. It was a really fun time and I got to see some of my parents friends I have not got to see in years. Don't know which was harder to believe, my step dad turning 60 or Lauren turning 8. Boy, where does the time go?? Happy Birthday Lauren and John. Love you guys!
Make a wish!

Lauren and John.
My mom hired a sketch artist for the party and here is how me and Morgan's picture turned out. In case you couldn't tell, I'm the sexy nurse in the back and Morgan is the singing rock star in the front!

Morgan and Lauren having a ball on the bounce house slide.

Stephen relaxing and watching the girls slide down the slide.

Morgan hanging on for dear life. Crazy girl!

Kayden taking a spin in the Jeep.

Lauren and Isabel playing a game of washers. Stephen kicked my butt in this game. In one game he got three washers in the hole! I tried to get him to tell me his secret but he wouldn't of course.

No comments: