Thursday, May 6, 2010

Magic Kingdom, Where Fantasy Reigns!

Love me some Magic Kingdom! I am an addict! I love it, I love it, I love it! Did I mention I love it? It is my favorite of all the parks. Mostly because Morgan enjoys it so much. I love seeing the look on her face when she spots a character or sees the castle. It is a feeling that really touches my heart. Today we officially celebrated Morgan's birthday. She wore her Mickey birthday shirt that I made her, which she got several compliments on, thank you. She has been treated like a birthday princess all week due to wearing her birthday pin. Stickers, bubbles, pins, and cupcakes galore. We started out the day with breakfast at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort. We rode the tram there, which Morgan really enjoyed. It was so fun seeing Mickey and the gang, and of course we all got more cupcakes. Breakfast was awesome. One of the best meals I had here. Loved the mickey shaped waffle. Morgan got to meet all the fairies today and get their autographs. It was her favorite part of the day. Mine and Stephen's too. We only had to wait in line for hour and half. But as Stephen said "the things we do for our children." It was worth every second of it. Stephen even enjoyed it. Tonight we went to Downtown Disney to do a little shopping and have a little dinner. It was a beautiful night. We really had a great time. It was a perfect day. I can't believe that we are heading back home tomorrow. Seven day went by so quick. My sister is right, I think you could stay here a month and still not see all that there is to see. We are heading back to Magic Kingdom tomorrow morning before we head back home. Morgan really wants to get Buzz Lightyears autograph and Stephen told her it was a done deal. So back to the Kingdom we go!

Morgan and her birthday Mickey shirt custom made with love by mommy!


Breakfast at Chef Mickey!
Breakfast at Chef Mickey!


Morgan and Pluto

Morgan and Goofy. And to think that just two days ago she would bearly go near the characters. Goes to show what a few days at Disney can do to you. Maybe if we stay for a month she would become the most perfectly behaved child in the world. I think I could go for that!

Morgan and Donald

Morgan and Minnie. Feel the love!

Morgan enjoying another birthday cupcake.

Me and Stephen's anniversary cupcakes.

Waiting to meet the Disney fairies.

Morgan and Fawn

Morgan and Tinker Bell showing a little attitude. Love it!

Morgan just didn't want to leave Tinker Bell. She couldn't leave without giving her a big hug.

Morgan and Terrance. I didn't even know that there was a boy fairy. Morgan enjoyed him.

Tiger, Pooh and all the folks standing in line to see them, joined in to sing Morgan happy birthday. It was awesome. She glowed from head to toe.

Morgan with her buddies Tiger and Pooh.
Morgan with Lilo and Stitch

I always knew that Morgan was capable of doing amazing things. Here she is moving the world. That's right folks, moving the world! You go girl!

Morgan and Pinocchio.

Splash Mountain.
Morgan enjoying another ride, not!!

This one is for you mom. Morgan and Woody. Woody is my mom's favorite character. She even has her own Woody pull sting talking doll. Did I mention she is a fan??? Notice Woody sporting the 4 sign. That's right my girl is 4!

The singing bird from The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management.

Morgan and Stephen with her friends Pooh, Tiger and Piglet. Love this picture.

Morgan and Mister Potato Head.

Morgan and Buzz.

There is an amazing Lego store at Downtown Disney. This is a statue of a family walking their dogs. It is completely made of Lego's. So cool!

Morgan and Woody at the Lego store. He is made completely of Lego. So glad that is not my job.

Sea Monster in the lake next to the Lego store.

Stitch at the best store in the world, World of Disney. Watch out because this Stitch spits water at you!

Stephen's dream car.

This is a really cool ride called the Character of Flight. It is a hot air balloon that takes you 400 feet up in the air given you a 360 degree view of Walt Disney World. We didn't get to do it on this trip but it is defiantly on list to do list for the next trip.

No comments: