Monday, May 3, 2010

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Today we spent the day at Magic Kingdom. It was great day. We had lots of fun. We road some rides, met some princesses, had dinner with Pooh, Tiger, Piglet and Eeyore. Morgan is still a little scared of the characters but I do believe she is coming around or at least I hope so because we have a lot more character meals to go to. She actually had her picture made with Tiger tonight. Yes she was glued to my leg but at least she was in the picture! We had a wonderful day even though it was SOOOO hot. Looking forward to going to Animal Kingdom tomorrow. I have a feeling that Morgan is really going to love it, being the animal lover that she is. Day three down, four to go. Boy, the time is really flying by.



Morgan and Stephen waiting for the park to open.



Opening show before the park opened.



Snow White greeting all the guest as they entered the park. Morgan was so excited to see her.



Castle at Magic Kingdom.



Morgan riding Cinderella's Golden Carrousel.



Morgan and me on the carrousel.



Stephen and Morgan on the Mad Tea Party tea cup's. She is about to take the spin of her life.



Morgan and Dumbo.



Stephen and Morgan riding Dumbo.



This is a talking trash can that goes around talking to people. Morgan was not a big fan even though he sang her happy birthday. I loved it when he wished me a happy anniversary. Way cool I thought.



Alice and White Rabbit.



Morgan and Aurora, a.k.a Sleeping Beauty.



Morgan and Cinderella.



Morgan and Belle.



The sitting camel on the Aladdin ride.


Stephen on a magic carpet ride.



Morgan and me on The Magic Carpets of Aladdin.



Morgan and Stephen heading to check out the Swiss Family Treehouse.



Jasmin, Aladdin and Morgan.



Daisy Duck



Pinocchio and me.



Pluto and Stephen.



Morgan getting Snow White's autograph.



Morgan and Snow White (her favorite princess). This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip so far.



Morgan posing and looking cute as ever in her minnie tutu dress.



Morgan looking to see Pooh.



Stephen and Morgan having some fun before dinner.



Morgan making a wish on her birthday cupcake (cupcake number 3!).



Morgan's birthday card signed by our dinner pals.



Morgan finally took one picture with a character. Yes, that is her holding on to my leg for dear life.



Stephen and his new pal Piglet. He wouldn't admit it if it killed him, but I think he is really enjoying getting his pictures made with the characters. Everyone is a kid at heart!



Pooh and me.



Stephen and Eeyore.



Family picture after dinner.



SpectroMagic night time parade.



Mickey!



Cinderella and Prince Charming



Minnie



Castle lite up at night. Morgan loved watching it turn different colors.

1 comment:

A Mother's Love said...

Awww, I LOVE the pictures! The three of you look so happy!! Beautiful family :)

We can't wait to go in 3 weeks!
Love ya, Kelley